Monday, September 5, 2016

Colour me Blue

Colour me Blue for my dreams to be true
As Azure’s calm with fanatic hue

Tender touch of morning dew
Wild as could be my fancy grew

Cajoling breeze blossomed smile
Splendour looks hard to defy

Lavender mist, adding a twist
Little bit defiance being  idealistic

Meadows gleam with lust of  green
Basking under sky of dreams

Mysticism of  playfulness & brazen desires
Escalate to the zenith of tumultuous fire

Winter rain calm my pain
Delusive thoughts I could refrain

Dash of courage for living high
With a splash of  thundering vibrant ride 
Glorious moments of happy times
Is what keeps you dreaming high

Tending ties on reconcile
Seize the moment to realise
What to crave for nothing seems grave
Seeking ends till u bend
Life is just the same to change

Sacred treatise on cosmic plane
Galvanize aura of  life divine

No comments:

Post a Comment