Tuesday, March 21, 2017

MY EARLY CAREFREE DAYS

My Early carefree days

Misty morning dew drop rains
Painted a Rainbow on my window panes
Marshy stretches lush green lane
There I found my childhood again

Dash of Passion with a pinch of I don't care
Unknown world was a romantic affair
Ravishing amazed with spark of mystery
Charged up by high voltage chemistry

What a playful way to sing & proclaim
Life is nothing but a fun filled game
Nothing to fear, without any shame
Full of cheer, without claiming name or fame

Prolific imagination turned everything alive,
even the colourful pens has their own life
Red was Aristocrat while Blue was cool
Green was humble while Brown acted fool

So much to learn that was the age
How I wish time machine to put a brake
And not just stop but roll back few decades
To usher in my childhood carefree days

No comments:

Post a Comment