Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Let being, Let be

Beyond the realm of bounded Walls
I have always dreamed of Wonder world
Where Love is pure & meant for All
Without conditions, without Notions or bar

I took a flight beyond Horizons can meet
After all no one knows 
How far our dreams can reach

Stretched myself with Heart & Soul
To catch of what I thought to be a Blissful goal
Unaware of playing cynical roles
Turned to be Doldrums of Rock & Roll!

Is it a Paradigm of choices that we make
Or simply being a witness that we stake
Our right to stay in charge of fate
Or simply let the Destiny overtake! 

My Life, my plight!
All my dreams may be a distant sight
My Fall, my Trials,
I can triumph it with all my might!

I am Full, I am stuck
Got to empty all what I have stocked!
All these years accumulated pile of Dust!
What meant treasure now I can Shake it off!

Passionate Bonfires of zillion Desires!
Consumed me on burning pyre
Time to release & time to decrease
Attachments & Entanglements to set me free

Let being, let it be
what's so great about petty Me!
Let flow, let it go
Nothing to fear, don't feel low!

Life lessons make you Wise
Helps you to Wake up and Rise

At the core You are the Source!
A Reservoir of powerful Force!

Honour Life with Self to realise
Unfolding Truth, crystal clear as Pristine
Liberated devoid of false Identity Egoistic pride,
What is left is the Ultimate Peace Divine !

No comments:

Post a Comment