Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bubbly bubble

BUBBLE
Out in the space
I often wondered and raced
endlessly, aimlessly
then disappearing without a trace...

My existence ceased
thats when i felt the need
to wake up and look around
Am I missing anything for my soul to feed?

This time I am born a Bubble
Blank and yet complete in my own
Full of charm sans trouble

My blankness keeps me light
and I rise high
I feel complete to flash
people's million smiles

I may last a few seconds
but this time my existence makes some sense... :)

However little your contribution may be to this world
Never undermine your potential
So keep Bubbling with your positivity.....

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy the ease and rhythm of your poetry. It is a delight to read. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Kelly,

    Its a pleasure receiving your cute appraisal. It boosts me writing more. Wonderful to know u. Keep in touch.

    With warm wishes,

    rupa

    ReplyDelete