Monday, September 5, 2016

Euphoria

In the haze of stormy night
I lost my vision panicked with fright
All I wished for a blissful sight
To my rescue from my plight

In the core of silence
Where beginning comes to end
I heard a voice of wisdom
Wake up before dead end

In the quest of perfectness
I have built up castles of dreams
Where I take the flight of freedom
Casting no bars and boundaries

How can I be so unrealistic
Caught up in my own created web
I have distanced from real world
Not realising it's just a mind game

As I searched through soul of my eyes
My blurred vision seems getting right
I could see the Golden light
Shining forth with life Divine

Is it not my inner light
Making me Shining bright
Am I just a bundle of thoughts
Or a pure fountain of energy
I say I create my own world
With magic of my creative Art
Don't I have the freedom of choice
To make my dream true to rejoice
All these cluster of doubts fall apart
The moment I realise I am more than thought
My existential being is tranquil peace
Illuminating in its own glory and Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment