Monday, September 5, 2016

My Angel Friend


I marvel you as an extension of me
Just the way I see myself in your radiant being
like my true reflection on your tranquil esteem.
Quintessentially my earnest imagination
Painted in lucid dream

​ 
The very first time I glanced at you
I felt a long lost friend come true
Whom I searched for ages
Clinging on the hope with grace



You can follow my thoughts with zeal
From deep trenches of fall
Up to the level of  highest peak

From the worries and stormy battles
You have strengthened my fortitude
Did not let me scatter

All the qualities I ever desired
How finely u get them exemplified
In all your fervor and good deeds
Touching my soul in silence! 


​​


You are my Angel friend indeed
Tending all my wants and need
U helped me reach a higher realm
with an understanding of new paradigm... 
You simply let me to be just me
Which only could have set me free
Yet binding  me like a foliage to a tree

Boundless energy always on a venturing spree
Showering me with abundance 
Filling every hooks and corners
With unconditional Love and Joy
Beyond I can ever imagine it to be!
Leaving no space for further seeking
Just a prayer of Gratitude
for our blissful beautiful link

No comments:

Post a Comment