Monday, June 3, 2013

Its all about ME, MY & MINE!!!

My Art is my VISION
My Poetry is my VOICE
My Music is my SOUL
My Dance is my EXPRESSION
My Joy is my EXISTENCE
My Wisdom is my KNOWLEDGE
My Happiness is my ATTITUDE
My Honesty is my CHARACTER
My Purity is my IDENTITY
My Poise is my BEAUTY
My Sensitivity is my INTENSITY
My PASSION is incessant
My dream is FREEDOM
My Insight is CLAIRVOYANT
My LOVE knows no bound
My imagination runs WILD

My life is DIVINE
My religion is HUMANITY
I seek TRUTH & JUSTICE
I yearn for GOODNESS, NOBILITY
My MASTER is my GOD
My Journey is SERENE
I believe in SELF
I Honour LOVE
I fear not DEATH
My spirit is my GUIDE
My friends are my ANGELS
I usher in LAUGHTER
I am nothing but
a SPARK from the light of INFINITY
I live in the PRESENT
I cherish my INNOCENCE
My skills are my GIFTS
My SOLITUDE is only mine
My FAILURES make my efforts stronger
I am OBSESSED about learning
My asset is my SIMPLICITY
My heart is OPEN WIDE
to receive all LOVE & BLESSINGS
when it gets magnanimous to
reflect them back
to the WORLD
with this  Discovery of my SELF
I rest at PEACE




No comments:

Post a Comment