Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Actively inactive while inactively active

Actively inactive while inactively active

Today morning as I was washing my face I realized in order to get right temperature of water, I need to adjust both hot and cold water taps to set it right. While I need to increase the hot water and some where to reduce cold water or vice versa. Suddenly it struck me though they are both opposites in nature but both are required to maintain the required result. I can resonate this principle to my understanding of Action and its opposite inaction. How sometimes inaction helps us to bring a balance and get optimum result rather that just by action alone. For example in some cases, reacting to certain action or remark, it is wise to keep quiet and let the situation under control rather than explode it with your heavy words. 

In event of some social activity which you don't believe or agree, it is wise to boycott such activity. Which is again opposite of action but not joining an event is also an action like boycott. Prohibiting someone to act in an evil manner is again an action in the form of not allowing to act. 

In nut shell to come to an equilibrium state there is always an ongoing adjustment between two extremes to maintain balance. With this knowledge there is clarity as to what level of adjustments are required to be made from both ends specially how much action and how much not to act is recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment