Monday, July 1, 2013

You are my world, my dream, my destiny


You are my world, my dream, my destiny

 

You are my love-

My eternal soul mate

You are the only one-

who makes me feel great!

 



I can run in open space

With your unbound faith

I can feel the Gentle touch

Of  protection & loving care !

 






I draw from you unending

Zeal & immense zest!

making my life full of  blessedness

with utmost comfortable rest!

 

I cherish your presence

Relaxing me with serenity

like a soothing cool breeze

I reach the pinnacle of  Happiness

Deep down resting with peace

 

It was my dream to meet a person

Who can make my life Complete

And now that you are my life partner

I can say there’s nothing more to seek

 

A fairy tale dream come true

Could happen only because of You!!!

You are my love, my life

I blossom in love, because of You!!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment